LOOK !!! The Home Brew Forum Pint Glasses......

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a THBF pint glass £5.50 + est £2.00 P&P

• Yes i'd have one

• No sorry

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wez

Landlord.
Reaction score
All

I'm posting this here as we have the opportunity to have some pint glasses made up with a logo, the forum URL & a slogan. These will then be offered for sale on the forum with the proceeds going back into the forum by way of prizes for competitions, some giveaways etc etc...

Before we commit to buying the glasses I think it's wise to see how many people would actually buy one!

They will be pint glasses (no handle - sorry JamesB) (although we could look into those) the quote i've had so far is for a tall pint glass, but not the straight or conical type sort of tapered at the top.

The price would be £5.50 + P&P which I estimate to be around £2.00

Would you be interested? If you would buy one could you please vote YES or obviously NO if you wouldn't.

We've not settled on a logo yet, so have a but of fun and make some suggestions, we could vote on that too!!!

Put me down for one the kids are getting it for me for fathers day :party:

Thanks! Please have a think about SLOGANS too...

All I can come up with is "HOP OFF - I'm Brewing!"

I'm in for one if not 2.
Slogan " I talk it, I make it, I drink it. Beer of course!

Gimme 2 one to use one to put safe ( things get broken easy in my house and it aint me who breaks stuff )

I'd most likley buy one.

A few slogans:

Beer Depository

Sobriety is a curable condition

Dude, Where's My Bar?

or Courage Beers slogan: It's What Your Right Arm Is For (Your right one is for shoveling Courage Beer into your face. And your left one is for everything else)

Looking good, thanks for the feedback - hopefully we will be able to get them ordered if a few more members are interested :thumb:

Are these from Barritt Glass Print? . . . I only ask as I place an annual order with Tim

Slogan -

I'm not drunk, just chemically inconvenienced!
When in doubt add more beer
Beer improves with age - the older I get the more I like it

I'd be happy with a couple to help support the forum

Aleman - yep it's been Tim that i've been talking to, the Willie Becker style is what i've been looking at...

"good beer for ye who makes it"
"making the trip from grain to glass"

Latest posts

Back