Frauds

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheshire Cat

Landlord.
Reaction score
About 6 month ago appeared two contributors called Bolsover Brewer and Tassie who came out with the same **** as other right wing post. Can the moderators confirm that these frauds have been banned and the originator sencored.

Last edited:
There is no one on the forum called Tassier
I just checked my ignore list (love that feature!). The second account was Tassie.

Thankfully they haven't been around since someone (I can't remember who it was, but kudos to them) spotted that they were sock-puppet troll accounts and outed him/her. I can't remember whether they were duplicate accounts of another forum member, or of it was just those 2 accounts.

Last edited:
I just checked my ignore list (love that feature!). The second account was Tassie.

Thankfully they haven't been around since someone (I can't remember who it was, but kudos to them) spotted that they were sock-puppet troll accounts and outed him/her. I can't remember whether they were duplicate accounts of another forum member, or of it was just those 2 accounts.
Reading past posts and they both resemble another active member in both tone and attitude. I wonder if they were all the one person ? Strange behaviour if it was to be honest 🤷‍♂️

Maybe send a private message to the mods with your suspicions? I wouldn't recommend naming then in public in case you're wrong and a witch hunt ensues.

Though I don't know what tools the mods have at their disposal. Maybe they can see IP address logs or location data 🤷‍♂️

I have no intention of naming anyone publicly I was just commenting that the posts all read the same way.
But that’s possibly just me reading them wrong as no one else seems to notice

Latest posts

Back