free beer labels

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that site. If you have a PDF editer on your computer you can even customise the labels to your liking.

Yes its been on before as BB said but I noticed now you can add your own photo. ;)
S

The Ginger Ninja said:
Just print on normal paper and use pritt stick (it washes off easier then sticky labels.
I'm sure I saw it on here once where it was mentioned to spray with hair lacquer after printing to make the ink waterproof. :hmm: :hmm:

BB

BarnsleyBrewer said:
The Ginger Ninja said:
Just print on normal paper and use pritt stick (it washes off easier then sticky labels.
I'm sure I saw it on here once where it was mentioned to spray with hair lacquer after printing to make the ink waterproof. :hmm: :hmm:

BB

mmm, im on it :thumb:

a cheap can of hair spray is a good way of sealing, my old art teacher used to spray all our charcoal drawings with hair spray to prevent smudging.

WelshPaul said:
I love that site. If you have a PDF editer on your computer you can even customise the labels to your liking.

Tell me more Paul, I thought you could only get a jpeg. :? Easily done :?
S

I just make my own labels, print them on ordinary A4 paper, cut the labels out and stick to the bottles of keg with pritt stick. Easy :drink:

Springer said:
WelshPaul said:

Tell me more Paul, I thought you could only get a jpeg. :? Easily done :?
S

Download and install CutePDF. It's free for home use. You can then "print" from that website and send the job to CutePDF to create a .pdf file.
You will need something like Adobe Acrobat or Nitro PDF to add any additional text though.

Thanks for the idea Paul.
I am a linux man, have been for years Ubuntu for the last four or so.
Easy to solve it once I had the idea.
For the conversion of the file you can just type convert xyz.jpg to xyz.pdf :D
Then after you have downloaded pdf edit, free of course, you can add text, as you said.
I had not realised that jpegs could be coverted to pdfs :? :(
Thanks
S

here are some that i've had a go at, had few spare hours so got the kids cutting some out.

DSC_1463.jpg

DSC_1462.jpg

DSC_1464.jpg

DSC_1465.jpg

Like that one A, they will soon be disabling the right click function. ;)
S

Back