• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free milk crates

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minesa1664

Reaction score
I have 10+ milk crates bought new a few years ago. Great for storing beer bottles.

Only selling due to lack of time to brew

Im in sway in the new forest.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

If you still have them I might be interested in a few please as just getting into all grain so building up what I need. You not to far from me..Im near Wimborne ....I know you say free but do you want a set of cufflinks for a few?,,,, I make them from rifle cases.

Hi there. Do you still have any of these crates available. If so I would be interested.

Hi paddy. Do you still want the milk crates I have about 12

Cheers

Will

Hi Will,

Yes I am still interested but wouldn't want all twelve. I would probably want 4 or 5 because I have actually bought some crates recently. I see that you have a kegerator in another thread. Is that still available? Regards

Hi Will,

Yes I am still interested but wouldn't want all twelve. I would probably want 4 or 5 because I have actually bought some crates recently. I see that you have a kegerator in another thread. Is that still available? Regards
Yes mate. Free to good home. Doesnt come with the taps and needs some work.

Were are you again?

Cheers

Will

Hi Will. I live in Verwood. Would it possible to come and see you on Saturday. Regards

Hello paddy

Sorry for not coming back. I am around every sunday.for you to come over.

Cheers

Will

Back