Free pub stuff South Norfolk

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fresh from the Earth

Reaction score
I know a brewery that is relocating and have some surplus parts. Thirty years of bits they don't have time to sell are in a skip. I spotted two beer engines and some fonts plus lots of other interesting things.

They also have about 20-30 kegs from other breweries that have long since closed that they cannot scrap because of the other technicality's I have read on here.

There is only a week to collect, PM if you'r interested, it would be a shame to let this go to waste and the brewery is happy to let me/you collect.

I'll get a picture taken if its any use.

Have sent you a PM as I'm in Harleston. Very rare for opportunities like this to present itself in my neck of the woods!

Probably got enough interest in the skip stuff for now, trouble is its getting covered up and harder to 'forage'.
kegs will likely still be around.

I just phoned & ended up speaking to Roger. He didn't seem too aware of stuff being skipped as his wife & son were the ones doing the clear out. He said he'd give me a ring tomorrow once he'd had a sort out. Might be worth giving him a chance to go through his stuff seeing as he's the head brewer!

Haha this is going to end in an almighty row.
If the wife and kid are binning all the guy's prized collection of brewing junk without him knowing then s**t certainly looks like it is going to hit the fan.
I can only imagine it is like one of those hoarder programmes on tv where the skip is brought in and the family clear all the tat out.
I see "Roger" already having hit the Mrs and son with a shovel, be dragging all his gear out of the skip and replacing it with the 2 bodies....
Willing to bet when you get a phone call tomorrow, there isn't really anything up for grabs..

Yes, there is some contention, but I can't see good stuff wasted. I'd have it myself but no room for it.
The house has to go and he has been dragging his heels a long time.
The landlady is a real treasure to me and I go with what she says.

Latest posts

Back