Freebies (second-hand products) & Promotion for Inkbird Product!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in for the Inkbird HET-F001 Foldable Thermometer Probe please.
acheers.

I would give the 4 probe a really loving home if it wants to come here

IBT-2X BBQ Bluetooth Temperature Thermometer with 2 Probes
Would be nice and the 20th is my birthday so wiuld be good

I would be very interested in one of the IBT-2X BBQ Thermometers. I already use an Inkbird 308 to control my brewfridge and a 2 probe thermometer would be ideal for monitoring mashing and cooling temperatures etc.

Any of them would be very useful here so I would like to be in the draw use a 308 at the moment and it's excellent cheers

I could find a good home, and many uses, for any of these, so count me in.

The IBT-2X BBQ would be really handy for me - I'm fabricating up a new smoker BBQ and need a reliable way to measure temperature over long time periods.

The bluetoothiness would mean I could relax and not have to nip out to check it every 20 mins or so.

I’ll let somebody else win one this time as I’ve had 2 Inkbirds and a PID from these giveaways (one of the Inkbirds and the PID were the same giveaway - PID was unexpected).

The Inkbirds are cracking pieces of kit! I use one for controlling my mash and the other for controlling ferment.

Got an Inkbird too, I can't believe how people brew without proper temperature control! It saves me at least 60% of stress. If it weren't a giveaway, I would've bought one for sure! (thing is: I only knew I needed one when I had one!)

Edit: I do not participate in this freebie, just to make sure!

hi this one would be much appreciated.
Inkbird HET-F001 Foldable Thermometer Probe.

thanks for the chance to enter

Latest posts

Back