French beers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry forgot about this, had a lot going on lately. Most places seemed to just do a few standard lagers and maybe a couple of Belgian ales. Between this and french ski resort prices I didn't really sample anything too interesting!

I hope you had a good time in France :smile:

It's true that we don't have a lot of different beers available in supermarket. Sometimes you can find small markets with a really interesting shelf, but not always. Especially in the mountain, as everything is overpriced in those places.

Most os us french drink belgium beers anyway :grin:

Fair play it's a cracking resort and the price of beer kept us out of bed and on the slopes so wasn't all bad!

La plagne is a good station (resort ? I dunno the right word, let's say "place"). In which were you ? Like 1800, village, soleil etc ?

Belle plagne so we could go up to the glacier or down to plagne bellecote. Was a good spot as it's quite central.

Ah, I used to go to Belle Plagne when I was younger, it's a central place indeed. Too bad they ruined the view with the discutable taste for concrete construction, but skiing in those places stays in my good memories. I'm glad you had good times over there

Back