Good home brew shop?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevieDS

Regular.
Reaction score
Me and a mate are heading to the spring thing on Friday, from northern Ireland. There is a severe lack of home brew shops this side of the water so we thought while we were on the mainland we would take the opportunity to try and find one. We are heading from cairnryan so traveling down the m6, does anybody know of any shops that aren't too far from our route?

Excellent. Excuse my ignorance of English geography but how far off the m6 is runcorn?
The one in Leyland looks pretty close.

if you come off the m6 at junction 20 its about 10 mins away

It's only small but well stocked and they have been going for over 40 years. Joe is very knowledgable and helpful as are all the other staff i have encountered. The only thing that lets it down IMO is their website. Oh and they sell the mini keg systems too.

I agree that runcorn is a great shop i use it all the time speak to martin the owner tell him the ibiza chef sent you lol. It's easier to get there if you come off the m56 at jct12 follow for the bridge then follow signs for picow farm rd dead easy to get to that way and like awl23 said only 10 mins from the m6. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back