good morning and hello,

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tollbeer

Reaction score
delighted to join the forum, I have been homebrewing for 2 or so years now. samsons, john bull, coopers and cellar 7. Favourites are dark ales. Joined to broaden my horizons with a view to making adjustments to brewing technique mainly to enhance flavours and eventually to brew from scratch.

+1 for just going for it and brew from scratch. I went straight into AG brewing and it's a blast!

HaHa Chippy!

@tollbeer your probably wondering what on earth is going on in your 'hello' thread. Moving on from to kits or extract to all grain is known as 'converting to the dark side' amongst home brewers. Darth Clibit's 'have a go' thread is the second most popular thread on the forum and I'm pretty sure he's single handedly converted more people to the dark side than the Emperor himself!

I've had some duff kits! :thumb:

So maybe it is the Revenge of the Clib. Or the Attack of the Clone Beers. Or The Homebrewer Strikes Back.

I'll get me coat.

got the message. I have some beer ready for bottling so after that will look at the links and get on with it.

I've had some duff kits! :thumb:

So maybe it is the Revenge of the Clib. Or the Attack of the Clone Beers. Or The Homebrewer Strikes Back.

I'll get me coat.

Featuring Luke SkyPorter, IBU Kenobi their astromech droid US-05 and Lando CalriSasion and Stout Dooku..

Yes I am doing my coat up too

Latest posts

Back