Green apple juice ??

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daryl_crossley

Reaction score
I am hoping somebody may be able to help me with this request.... while in Bulgaria in May i was drinking green apple juice (100% concentrate) and was wondering if it can be bought in the UK as i really fancy doing a turbo cider with it :grin:
It had a really good taste aswell

Many thanks in advance

Can't really see anyway of getting it on a plane back, you could bring it on a coach or maybe back in the car if you were travelling by car. only other alternative would be to get it shipped to the uk.. which would cost an extreme ammount, look around at shops like lidl and aldi, you may see it there one time. if not then i reccomend using the one as lidl's anyways, its nice to drink on its own and very good for turbo cider.

Cheers

Andy.

i have done way over 100 litres of turbo cider now with various different brands, was just wondering if anywhere in the UK sold the green apple juice, tastes slightly different to such as Princes / Vitafit apple juice

Whats it called? maybe try a search online in tesco's and asda etc. they may have some. good luck with finding it :)

it was a foreign make .. but really good, will find some eventually hopefully otherwise it looks like another trip to Bulgaria :drunk:

Russet apples can yield a greenish juice, which is why I tend to use green bottlers for pasteurised russet juice,

Latest posts

Back