Greetings from Sunny/Rainy Andover

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum.
Andover, didnt know a man named Cyril Berry by any chance did you :lol: ?

Ah thought for a second you were my brother in law being dave from andover but you are Mike :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forum Mike

Many thanks for the very warm welcome guys,

I can see my tag name has raised some questions so I feel I should explain.

There is a fantastic Chinese Restuarant in Andover that we have been visiting since we moved here some 10 years ago, we have slowly got to know the owner of the restaurant through frequent visits and take aways and our kids also go to the same school, about 3 years ago the owner called me Dave, at the time it didn't really register (I was a little drunk) and since then he has kept calling me Dave. He is a really nice guy and I should have corrected him sooner but to be honest I never did and now I don't want to embarass the guy by correcting him. That combined with the fact that my entire friends and family know and keep calling me Dave. Hence the "Premium Dave" tag I now put on all my Jams, Chutney's & Homebrews etc.

Daft but thats what you get for being called Dave whilst drunk and not correcting somebody, :cheers:

Regards

Mike

Hello dave and welcome.

You should have fun here, this homebrew lark is great. My liver will likely disagree but hey.

Happy brewing fella!

Back