Greetings

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrongway

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I joined the forum a few days ago after a quick google search. I gave up beer/winemaking about 15 years ago, mainly due to work, lack of time etc. Usual excuses. Anyway after retiring early a few years back and remembering the fun I had all those years back, I have come back to the fold. Not that I am short of things to do. Dunno how I found time to work! I didn't keep much of my equipment apart from half a dozen demijons and 4 Cornelius kegs. One of the kegs is my original and must be at least 40 years old.

I have started off with one of the WOW recipes for wine with a few more in the wings. On the beer side I am going to ease into things with a recommended kit brew which will go into 5L mini kegs that I have just invested in. Not using the Cornelius 's yet due to lack of cooling and gas supply. Looking forward to getting and sharing ideas here. Luckily the wife is keen to get involved too which is very helpful. She is great at washing kegs. :thumb:

I joined the forum a few days ago after a quick google search. I gave up beer/winemaking about 15 years ago, mainly due to work, lack of time etc. Usual excuses. Anyway after retiring early a few years back and remembering the fun I had all those years back, I have come back to the fold. Not that I am short of things to do. Dunno how I found time to work! I didn't keep much of my equipment apart from half a dozen demijons and 4 Cornelius kegs. One of the kegs is my original and must be at least 40 years old.

I have started off with one of the WOW recipes for wine with a few more in the wings. On the beer side I am going to ease into things with a recommended kit brew which will go into 5L mini kegs that I have just invested in. Not using the Cornelius 's yet due to lack of cooling and gas supply. Looking forward to getting and sharing ideas here. Luckily the wife is keen to get involved too which is very helpful. She is great at washing kegs. :thumb:

Sounds great! Let us know when you've got them washed and ready to fill with lovely beer.

Your corny keg is ten years older than me!

Back