had a taste of my rose today......

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magnerslover

Reaction score
started off a tin of youngs rose @ 2 weeks ago.....well now on clearing and took a reading today.......spot on to where it should be.
So had a taste of what i tested..........blooming nice, am well impressed!!!!!!!! :cheers:

HI , Try the cellar 7 merlot blush, or go all out for the californian connoisseur zinfandel blush
paul keg 9 :drink:
magnerslover said:
started off a tin of youngs rose @ 2 weeks ago.....well now on clearing and took a reading today.......spot on to where it should be.
So had a taste of what i tested..........blooming nice, am well impressed!!!!!!!! :cheers:

keg9 said:
Try the cellar 7 merlot blush, or go all out for the californian connoisseur zinfandel blush
:thumb:

Or you could just try a red supermarket grape juice + cranberry juice drink to the Wurzel's Orange method - a pleasant rosé for less than 50p a bottle.

I have 3 lots of DJ'S on the go with "supermarket" juice in them, 2 rose and one with TC.........but must say till i get some stock under me belt. Prefer to make kits for now in 25 lts.............chuffed with meself like cause last time @ 6years ago was making rocket fuel instead of wine!!!!!

Latest posts

Back