Happy Birthday tubby_shaw

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jamesb said:
I hate to point it out lads, but it's today not yesterday. 25th. The start of the thread was from last year.
That was me I guess . . . I just thought it would make more sense to resurrect the old post that start a new one . . . plus if any missed it they wouldn't have to worry as they might have already said Happy Birthday last year :lol:

Aleman said:
jamesb said:
I hate to point it out lads, but it's today not yesterday. 25th. The start of the thread was from last year.
That was me I guess . . . I just thought it would make more sense to resurrect the old post that start a new one . . . plus if any missed it they wouldn't have to worry as they might have already said Happy Birthday last year :lol:

Well, in these days of climate charge.. I mean change, it does make sense to recycle :D

Happy Birthday for today, Yesterday, Tomorrow or which ever day this gets opened :cheers:
Also Happy Birthday for next year and the one after that!

We share the same birthday, have a good one :cheers:

I bet he's 7 pints down and smoking a cigar :thumb:

(I have inside info :lol: )

Have a cracker, y'old knacker! :D

:cheers:

Thanks for all the birthday greetings :D
I had a good day, breakfast in bed and the afternoon evening in the pub drinking some good real ales :D

tubby_shaw said:
I had a good day, breakfast in bed and the afternoon evening in the pub drinking some good real ales :D
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumb:

BB

tubby_shaw said:
Thanks for all the birthday greetings :D

Any nice brewing related pressies, i got a chimay and a kwak glass (and stand) amongst a few other bits and bobs, i shall be having a bottle of each in the new glasses tonight :D

Latest posts

Back