Hello From a new-ish brewer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wez3323

Reaction score
Greetings all - I'm a long time reader and new member.
Ive been brewing for around a year now and have done 7/8 kits in that time with only 1 failure (due to a faulty pressure barrel lid) I enjoy brewing kits and tweaking them with various ingredients, I dont think i'll venture into all grain brewing as it seems too time consuming and with 2 young children, time is something I dont have much of. Cheers :drink:

Welcome to the forum, I sympathise regarding the kids, mine are 3 & 5. :mrgreen:

Knocking up a kit in the evening after they've go to bed is not a problem. I don't think dedicating the best part of a day to a mash would go down too well at the moment! I'll do it one day though.

Greetings all - I'm a long time reader and new member.
Ive been brewing for around a year now and have done 7/8 kits in that time with only 1 failure (due to a faulty pressure barrel lid) I enjoy brewing kits and tweaking them with various ingredients, I dont think i'll venture into all grain brewing as it seems too time consuming and with 2 young children, time is something I dont have much of. Cheers :drink:

I think I said that when I first joined the forum (I have a 1 year old and a nearly-3 year old). Too much reading and a stroke of luck on Gumtree lead to me getting sucked into all grain!

Welcome to the forum.Kids do take up your time but they like us do get older and will give you a little more time on your hands.Regardless what your brewing and how your brewing it is down to you and as long as you enjoy it that's all that matters.I have 4 kids 8,12,13 and 15 so I know as well do others here where you are coming from.:thumb:

Latest posts

Back