HELLO FROM COVENTRY!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello! some of our extended family live in...hill something? one of the rough bits. but don't judge me on that! also go to godiva festival every year! nice to meet you old chap :)

hey mate that would be hillfields i used to live in stoke which is right near by. would never judge anyone without knowing them iv lived in some of the roughest parts and now i live in corley in the countryside with no neighbours lol. i usually go the festival aswell but never went to the last one. nice to meet u mate. :cheers:

I didnt have much hope for my youngs scottish heavy, i brewed it with 1.5kg spraymalt, been in the cornie from 27.12.11 and ive drank half of it, its that good. as said ive got the pilsner fermenting at the mo and ive bought another scottish heavy and a youngs stout to try. any of the coopers kits are good. I would recommend getting some spraymalt instead of sugar.

thanks for the help abey. hi pittsy hope they turn out well. not to optomistic about my lager hahaha. :drunk:

Back