Hello from North Hampshire!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamberdog

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've lurking for a while, getting some great tips from this forum.

I've been brewing for a couple of years and still consider myself a newbie - every day is a school day and all that rot!

And this is my kettle (c/w a rather pleasant choc orange porter):

IMG_20210616_165756.jpg

Welcome to the forum, I thought I'm the northest one, so we must be pretty close. If you need anything just drop me a message.

Welcome to the forum. Your well ahead of me in the brewing lark. Nice looking kettle. I’d love to try some of your choc orange porter. Sounds delicious.

Welcome to the forum. Your well ahead of me in the brewing lark. Nice looking kettle. I’d love to try some of your choc orange porter. Sounds delicious.
The porter didn't last long I'm afraid, it was very good. If memory serves I got the kit from the Worcester Hop Shop, just add orange peel and chocolate essence and away you go!

Hello everyone. I've lurking for a while, getting some great tips from this forum.

I've been brewing for a couple of years and still consider myself a newbie - every day is a school day and all that rot!

And this is my kettle (c/w a rather pleasant choc orange porter):

View attachment 72638
Ah I've driven through Pamber many a time on a Sunday drive, and I have friends in Silchester, beautiful part of the country. Do you have a recipe for this chocolate orange porter? It sounds delicious!

Latest posts

Back