Hello from Shipley

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfrogs

Reaction score
Hello everybody
I'm new to brewing ale but used to make loads of wine(for the mrs,horrible stuff) and made loads of cider.Thought this would be the place to learn the dark art as on a whim I have just bought a 32ltr S/S wort boiling pan off fleabay.Its going to be a big learning curve but reading through some of the threads everybody seems to be very friendly and helpful.
I am not a beer geek by any means but live a stones throw from Saltaire brewery and need to spend a little bit more time at home:lol:.
Cheers Andy

Welcome but if the Mrs won't let you brew in side she will see less of you with the brewing lol. Also from bradford. From some great brew shops in Shipley and one in Morley too.

Welcome but if the Mrs won't let you brew in side she will see less of you with the brewing lol. Also from bradford. From some great brew shops in Shipley and one in Morley too.
Been to the one in Shipley,boy can that man talk:grin:.I will be brewing inside as I designed our kitchen to be a working kitchen with loads of roomand a range cooker with two over sized wok burners:thumb:

Back