Hello from Towcester

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rimski

Reaction score
Hi All

I would like to introduce myself onto the forum so here goes.

Myself (Neil) and a mate (Steve) love drinking beer so we decided to start brewing beer so we both bought a starter kit each and brewed it, we loved the idea so much that we invested a few quid each into a basic AG set up and have now done 2 brews so hopefully this is the start of something wonderful.

I am also trying to start a brewclub in the area that will meet once a month please see here for details

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9063

Firstly welcome to THBF.
Secondly, The brew club idea is something ive been thinking about for quite a while now, but unfortunatly, with the lack of home brew shops and active members from Northamptonshire its hard to judge if it going to be worth it or not.

Thanks All

corby_brewer said:
Firstly welcome to THBF.
Secondly, The brew club idea is something ive been thinking about for quite a while now, but unfortunatly, with the lack of home brew shops and active members from Northamptonshire its hard to judge if it going to be worth it or not.

Hopefully a club of any size can be started I know Steve and I are going to go to the George next Wednesday we may end up only talking to each other but I hope not

Latest posts

Back