hello from wet sussex

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulman

Reaction score
hi, mark from sussex here.

have been making beer for about a year but results are very up and down so would love any help.
i also make fruit wine with fruit from my allotments, normally these turn out well which the wife loves...lol

would be nice if there was some other people from the arun area to talk to.......

all the best

:cheers:

Welcome Soulman. Chech out the forum map to see if you have anyone near you.. :thumb: The brews that you have done was it from kits, extract, or AG??. Home brewing is a steep curve when you first start, but with a bit of care and info from the forum there's no reason why you can't brew beer to be proud of. :cheers:

i have been using mainly woodfordes kits, wherry and nelson's revenge, have just brought the sundew kit from woodfordes which i will do tomorrow.
want to get another one started in a few weeks so any ideas of an easy kit would be gratfully recived.

i like dark ale's and porters if this helps

mark

I don't do kits now, but it looks like you have a good idea on what you want from the top kits that you have already brewed. Keep up the good work see you on the dark side... :twisted:

Latest posts

Back