hello guys and gals

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GliddosVinos

Reaction score
Just a quick hello and brief introduction to me!!
:cheers:
Im a 32 yr old fella from the UK who this year wanted a hobby to take his mind off work, as that is all i seemed to do.

....So ............................
This year i picked up my first demiohn and wine making kit in the hope to make a few bottles for me and the missus and it had soon spiraled from the occasional kit to purposely walking into town to peruse the aisle looking for a different white variety for me or red for the wife.

From there within a month i had purchased more equipment and books and started making wines from scratch. :clap:

So far i have only tasted the kit wines but mine are due to start being bottled in time for xmas (thinking about it i got a taster when siphoning off the lees into fresh demijohns)

Currently i have a few on the go: -

Ginger
Orange
Mead (2 batches of)
Raspberry
Blackberry
Kiwi
Plum
:wha: (dont think i missed any) :wha:
i have also experimented with kit form lager and had great results
also tried cider from juice and found i didnt like it at all ... so at some point i will press some fresh apples and try it that way and if it still sux i will just concentrate on the wine (it is after all, the wine i enjoy making the most)

Well there you have me,

Ohhhhh 1 last thing is i like the more unusual so the wines with the ore exotic or rarely tried fruits, veg flowers etc are the ones that intrigue me the most.

Latest posts

Back