Home Brewing Stockist

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look no further than our sponsors they are all tried and tested and reasonably priced. :thumb:

Good as the forum sponsors are, it's still worth shopping around because sometimes the P&P charges make a huge difference to the overall cost. I bought something recently from Another Supplier purely because it saved quite a few pounds on P&P.

(edit) I should add that I do use the sponsors whenever it's sensible to do so, of course!

It can depend where you live.
I use The-home-brew-shop as they do not charge extra to deliver to the Scottish Nothern Isles and their customer service has always been perfect. Only issue is that they don't have Citra hops in stock and I NEED some (well quite a lot).

Unfortunately not all suppliers are the same; not that I'm complaining, it's my choise to live here.

I've used the Malt Miller for malt and Worcester Hop Shop for hops. Both have excellent service. Did order twice from BrewUK and not impressed with the service. Items missing and orders delayed without bothering to tell me.

craigite said:
It can depend where you live.
I use The-home-brew-shop as they do not charge extra to deliver to the Scottish Nothern Isles and their customer service has always been perfect. Only issue is that they don't have Citra hops in stock and I NEED some (well quite a lot).

Unfortunately not all suppliers are the same; not that I'm complaining, it's my choise to live here.
Order less than 1kg and most places will send by Royal Mail so shouldn't be any surcharge for Orkney. BTW, had our summer holiday on the west of Mainland. What a fantastic island! We had a great time apart from the very rough crossing home - my 3 year old was :sick: all over me.

thanks for the replies, cant believe i didn't look at the sponsers in the first place :doh:

OK another question , For the recipe i'm about to attempt it calls for 7lbs of australian light syrup, which i'm assuming is light malt extract ????? well if it is, i would need aprox. 2x 1.7 cans of light malt extract yeah? if thats right and i wanted to make my own from Dry Malt Extract and water, how much Dry Malt Extract would it take to make the equivelant of 2 x 1.7 cans. if that question sounds nuts just call me thick and put me on the right track...... thanks

Back