Hop drop for Unitank

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rafaj Ondrej

Reaction score
Hey guys, would anyone of you know where to get one these hop drops for my Ss Unitanks please?

I made this ghetto one when I tried pressure fermenting.
034.JPG

I think the purging of the hop dropper is a bit of overkill, its not like all the air in the dropper will go rushing into the fermenter.
Nowadays I put my hops into secondary at the start of fermentation, purge with the venting CO2 and just transfer into the secondary. Or if I don't have a secondary ready just drop them in the top just before fermentation is complete.

Nevermind, started making me one ... just need to figure out how to do the gas in into a 4” endcap :) ... should have components from china in two months so will post an update flr whoever might be interested then

Nevermind, started making me one ... just need to figure out how to do the gas in into a 4” endcap :) ... should have components from china in two months so will post an update flr whoever might be interested then
Just use a threaded barb drill the cap fit the threaded barb, attatch some hose and a JG tap and the other end to your CO2

Latest posts

Back