How do you serve yours

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good photos carpet, spent a while looking at the CD`s Beefheart to Ray Charles, thats a fair range :clap:

Amazing set ups guys, I'm sooooo jealous!

Vossy on a scale of 1 (easy) to 10 (nightmare) what was it like to build your kegerator?

A home bar is out of the question but a kegerator is do able. How did you choose the correct fridge or can any be converted?
And was the cost frightening?

Many Thanks.

Graham.

jonboymentalhealth said:
some great set ups here, i currently serve cider from my corny and pub gas setup at bottom of garage, its cold enuf for now dont know what i'll do come summer though.

Everything else is in bottles. How do the traditional hand pull type taps work can anyone point me in the right direction of info, cost, how it works etc. :drink:

You can pick up a second hand one offof ebay easily for £25-60 depending on condition. Mine was cheap but needed some TLC, o-rings etc. You'll need some pipes and fittings etc. and can get them from barley bottom. I use a short bit of 1/2" pipe with jubilee clip to connect to king keg and pump with a 1/2"-3/8" john guest straight converter to connect to the beer line.

There are new/reconditioned ones on ebay too, £80+ there are ones that have connectors to run cooling water through them. If you're not planning to do that, it's not worth the extra.

Latest posts

Back