How do you serve yours

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanvine said:
P1020184a.jpg

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I'll be wanting to know how you've rigged up the pub gas to the king kegs when I get round to it myself. Looks great. :thumb:
Think I'm going to say goodbye to sodastream eventually.

This is my bar :party: :drunk:

bar.jpg

I'm fortunate enough to have a celler which keeps a perfect temperature :thumb:

kegs.jpg

I also have one of Norm's gas distribution boards (my xmas prezzy to me :cool: ) and they are brill :cheers:

swiggingpig said:
This is my bar :party: :drunk:

bar.jpg

I'm fortunate enough to have a celler which keeps a perfect temperature :thumb:

kegs.jpg

I also have one of Norm's gas distribution boards (my xmas prezzy to me :cool: ) and they are brill :cheers:

Thats the dogs wotsits that :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I am afraid I only serve my beer out of bottles. It is a bit of a pita on bottling day but I do like bottled conditioned ale. I don't think the secret brewery could manage a bar at home without raising a bit of suspicion :whistle: :whistle:

However if I did I would want a proper hand pulled set up and a bar like swiggingpig.

I do think swigging pig you need a few chalk boards and local interest framed pictures for you bar. Thats what I do for a living. Perhaps some nice memorabilia I framed up some kinky boots this week for a 60's bar :whistle: :whistle: (they were rather large I think they may have been mens :hmm: :hmm: )

:cheers:

AG

Photos are excellent!!!!

I only use bottles too....but not for long...gonna order two Conry Kegs tonight from Norman. Its the way forward and I already have a spare fridge that I can alter.

swiggingpig said:
kegs.jpg

After looking at this again SP, what's with paper trapped under the corny lid handles?
Full recipe?

Thank you everone for your comments, I'm kinda pleased with it myself :D

Sean_Mc said:
After looking at this again SP, what's with paper trapped under the corny lid handles?
Full recipe?
Those pieces of paper are my hi-tech method of knowing which beer is in which keg along with my hi-tech bits of insulation tape on the beer lines to show which line belongs to which tap :whistle:

Currently on tap;
Tap 1 = Styrian Stunner from here http://www.jimsbeerkit.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12097
Tap 2 = taRd from this fine site http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=153
Tap 3 = Newcastle Brown clone from here http://www.brew365.com/beer_newcastle_brown.php
Tap 4 = Boddingtons clone from here http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f64/boddingtons-bitter-21131/

Really great efforts there guys :clap: :clap:
Lots to aspire to there for me, dare not post a pic. of a cornie with one of those nastie hanging taps :oops: , but I have been on to Norm this week, so big intentions to get my act together. must try harder as the teacher always put on my report ;) :lol:
As V said up top, you can't beat a beer engine :D and have been known to get one going if theres a bit of a do on ;) :D

Vossy I wouldn't turn you away if you drove all the way to my place for a beer

You can ask Cider Minx if you want to know what kind of reception you would get :D :D :D :D :D

Hello all. tought i would share my pics with you. From the brewery to the bar. enjoy.
DSCN0532.jpg

041709193111.jpg

041709194359.jpg

041709194416.jpg

041709194431.jpg

041709194442.jpg

041709194456.jpg

041709194509.jpg

041709194522.jpg

041709194542.jpg

041709194552.jpg

041709194606.jpg

041709194624.jpg

041709194723.jpg

041709194738.jpg

041709194751.jpg

041709194811.jpg

Christ almighty there's some fantastic pics and set-ups here... well done to you.

I must admit however, I'm rather disappointed not to see one of those half-dressed women covered in peanuts.

Latest posts

Back