How do you serve yours

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vossy1

Landlord.
Reaction score
The title says it all really...pictures required...naturally :lol: :thumb:

I serve my beer through a 1/4 pint pull beer engine. I don't use it that often, but I like the pint it produces, as I'm not too keen on a gassy pint. Once I've got enough time to up hop schedules for brews it may become my main serving item.

CIMG1181.jpg

But the main source of serving is my kegerator

CIMG0890300x400.jpg

It holds 4 19ltr corny's at a perfect 13 deg c and it has 4 flow control Enodis taps.
I love my kegerator :cool:

Inside

CIMG0900300x400.jpg

The regulators. 4 set at the same low pressure, 2 can be set to variable high pressures, ideal for lagers or cider.

CIMG0897400x300.jpg

So, how do you serve yours ?

MEB bows down and wails 'i'm not worthy, i'm not worthy' at V1's feet.

That is a cool set-up V1 :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :thumb:

Mainly it's straight from one of these and gassed via sodastream 30L bottle with an adaptor to fit in the S30 valve
2a0a156b.jpg

But on special occasions (when the whole keg will be gone in a few days) like this
05c08b97.jpg

If I could rig up a 'cask breather' I'd use it all the time.
Serving Wench optional. :cheers:
I've got a problem with the supply of sodastream bottles now, I'm going to start a new post on it.

I have the perfect space in the kitchen for a twin cobra tap, room underneath for a couple of cornies and sorted how to cool them in my head, but can't get permission from the boss :cry:

So at the moment I'm doing this.

Old fridge

_MG_3668.jpg

The taps are set out for four which I'll get around to, the ones with the silver band are from Paul at BB about £15 each delivered

_MG_3669.jpg

Room for four kegs at a squeeze

_MG_3670.jpg

Had to get rid of the blow molded door interior

IMG_4871.jpg

Prettied up with a SS drip tray, again from Paul at BB

I never realised an upright fridge freezer had that much space up top, that'd be very handy if I could store my hops underneath :hmm:
nah she'd kill me :lol:

Yep hops underneath and lots and lots of fruit that I really need to get around to fermenting

Vossy1 said:
If I could rig up a 'cask breather' I'd use it all the time
[quote:2rrnbnz7]What's stopping you?
[/quote:2rrnbnz7]

Just the pub gas, a cask breather and the plumbing. I will get round to it sometime. Had an expensive January already. ;)

From bottles at the moment. I've recently aquired a fridge and cornies and am impatiently waiting for the rest of the bits to turn up before it gets converted.

some great set ups here, i currently serve cider from my corny and pub gas setup at bottom of garage, its cold enuf for now dont know what i'll do come summer though.

Everything else is in bottles. How do the traditional hand pull type taps work can anyone point me in the right direction of info, cost, how it works etc. :drink:

Sean_Mc said:
Is that Jack Nicholson on the angram Dennis ;)
That was a home-made farthers day card from my daughter when she was about 14, her art did improve unlike my looks :)

pjbiker said:
05c08b97.jpg

Serving Wench optional.
Has the serving wench been retrained? The outlet of the swan neck goes to the bottom of the glass . . . otherwise all you get is meringue :nono: :nono:

Back