How many gallons of homebrewed beer in 2013?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got on a final brew of the year today - 4 gal John Bull Traditional English Ale. Brewed short with plenty of malt - smells lovely in the fv, looking forward to this one...

Managed the double today :)

4 gallons of NYE Stout, a wilko kit with medium malt extract and a Calypso hop adddition for aroma and bite.

5 Gallons of Cascade Golden Ale

Total for the year

Five gallons of Smugglers bottled on 30th December '13.

Total = 5,551

iv just had a look at my notes with all my bits of brewing

my total comes to 27 gallon of beer

5,578 forum total

Not the usual quantity this year; took up golf..

20x5 gallon batches 100 gallon

New total. 5678.

Well, we're at the end.

Give it a week for the last minute beers to be added. As a rule of thumb, if you started this brew in 2013 (full brewday, started an overnight mash, built up a yeast starter etc,) call it a 2013 brew. If you didn't start it at all in 2013, it's now for the 2014 topic.

Myself and a pair of friends started brewing in May, and finished in October (heating equipment not up to scratch). For a first year of brewing I think we did rather well with 14 full batches of 5 gallons = 70 gallons total.

We also did 2 gallons of cider, making it 72 gallons for us this year!

Board total 5900

Just 10 for me as only just started off with some kits, so...

Any more for any more for last year??

I'll give it to the end of the weekend and unsticky it.

BOARD TOTAL: 5915

four 70l batches for me in 2013, so + 61 gallons brings us up to 5991 Gallons, someone better check me I'm on the Stone IPA clone :drink:

Bit late but better push this over the 6k mark.
5 x 5 gl batches and 1 x 3 gl batch = 28gl

Total: 6019

Latest posts

Back