I have a problem.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which should I purchase

• Norms Corni's

• New Pump for the pond

Results are only viewable after voting.
The fish come first, unless they just goldfish ?
I did a wise thing and brought 2 pumps and alternate between the 2 both are sunk and both plumbed in all of the time.

muddydisco said:
The fish come first, unless they just goldfish ?
I did a wise thing and brought 2 pumps and alternate between the 2 both are sunk and both plumbed in all of the time.

There not just goldfish. First thing tomorrow im out to get a new pump. Shame realy £60 for 2 corni's delivered sure sounds like a better deal :D

I would say the pump comes first. But saying that, ive just brought 2 kegs off norm. Well at that price i would have been a fool not to.

Have you tried using Grundfos central heating pumps, I use 1 for the filter & 1 for the skimmer :thumb:
You can pick one up on ebay for about £15- £20, & still have change for the cornies :party:

Buy the corny.
Drink beer from keg while eating fish.
Done.

Cussword said:
Have you tried using Grundfos central heating pumps, I use 1 for the filter & 1 for the skimmer :thumb:
You can pick one up on ebay for about £15- £20, & still have change for the cornies :party:
I used to have a central heating pump system with my old pond which was ok when I could hide the plumbing between the pond and the fence. Pond has been moved and realy needs a submersible to keep it looking tidy as 3 sides are visable and the 4th is against the garage wall.

monk said:
Buy the corny.
Drink beer from keg while eating fish.
Done.

I actualy dont like fresh water fish for eating cant stand trout and the like. :D

snail59 said:
I used to have a central heating pump system with my old pond which was ok when I could hide the plumbing between the pond and the fence. Pond has been moved and realy needs a submersible to keep it looking tidy as 3 sides are visable and the 4th is against the garage wall.
:D

Ah, good point. Shame about the cornies though :cry:

Cussword said:
snail59 said:

Worry not my friend. My Fish are now safe and my Cornie time will come oh yes one day shiny beer containers will be MINE ya hahahaaaaaaaa :twisted:

snail59 said:
Cussword said:
snail59 said:

Worry not my friend. My Fish are now safe and my Cornie time will come oh yes one day shiny beer containers will be MINE ya hahahaaaaaaaa :twisted:

Norm has a couple up soon £45.00 each plus £10.00 postage :)

Latest posts

Back