I have a question

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graysalchemy

Reaction score
I have a question

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Does Anyone Know If This Is Yoga or Tai Chi ???

Something funky's going on, it's still queued according to the forum :hmm:
Welcome to the forum by the way chigman, that's one hell of a way to start posting :lol:
What was the question :P

PS...this post is in good humour, to avoid any potential backlash from the ladies, ladies you are also welcome to post queries regarding sporting matters :thumb: as long as they're decent.

Vossy1 said:
Something funky's going on, it's still queued according to the forum :hmm:
Welcome to the forum by the way chigman, that's one hell of a way to start posting :lol:

Hi - yes I suppose it is :D Thanks for the welcome. Been lurking for a week or two, just waiting to get some kit together then off we go. :thumb:

Steve

Steve, ignore my ramblings above...your queued post appeared as the whole post...to me anyway :oops: ...not just the emoticon you replied with...hope that makes sense :roll: :grin:

Vossy1 said:

It was me vossy who posted

My question Gray is where were you when the pics were taken ,were you hiding in the bushes if so you can get locked up for things like that :grin:

Vossy1 said:
Steve, ignore my ramblings above...your queued post appeared as the whole post...to me anyway :oops: ...not just the emoticon you replied with...hope that makes sense :roll: :grin:

I didn't read it as ramblings. My reply post was just a single emoticom, and that does seem strange for a first post. :lol: Anyways - it's definitely Yoga. :shock:

Steve

31bb3 said:
My question Gray is where were you when the pics were taken ,were you hiding in the bushes if so you can get locked up for things like that :grin:

I don't know :lol: :lol:

All I know is I think it was rather cold that day :whistle: :whistle:

Grays you've been warned before about posting photos of your next door Neighbours.. :rofl:

p.s...can you pm me any others that you have :party:

Dieseljockey said:
Grays you've been warned before about posting photos of your next door Neighbours.. :rofl:

p.s...can you pm me any others that you have :party:

Didn't know you were into cycling DJ :wha: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dieseljockey said:
Not the cycling one Baz :nono:

The out door type :party:

:thumb: didn't really think you'd be a cyclist somehow :lol: can't beat some nice healthy fresh air :whistle:

Why don't you ask Mrs. Grays, I presume that is her in the photos. :lol:
S

Back