Ireland's Trouble's legacy bill

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Gentlemen, it’s all about how you perceive things in this day and age. I never said that anyone here was condoning actions/activities from a particular side. All I wanted to do was remind people it was not one sided. However you are gunning behind your keyboards (no pun intended) for a young lad of 18 (and others) who was probably scared sh1tless and had an accidental discharge of his weapon. I expect he relives that day everyday and not in a good way.
Anyway, Im going back to brewing and will leave you to keep stirring your vomit.

Well Gentlemen, it’s all about how you perceive things in this day and age. I never said that anyone here was condoning actions/activities from a particular side. All I wanted to do was remind people it was not one sided. However you are gunning behind your keyboards (no pun intended) for a young lad of 18 (and others) who was probably scared sh1tless and had an accidental discharge of his weapon. I expect he relives that day everyday and not in a good way.
Anyway, Im going back to brewing and will leave you to keep stirring your vomit.
Fair enough, back to the awl vomit stirring

So you condone the murder of an innocent man ?

Of course the Brits are absolutely innocent of any wrongdoing in Ireland and, historically, have always been whiter than white. How dare these republican terrorist types take umbrage? They're about as ungrateful as your average Palestinian!
If you really want real justice, be careful what you wish for.

Know exactly how terrifying things can be. Reminds me of my first date with (CD❤️). Scared shipless doesn't even touch the edge. Did I accidentally discharge my weapon?
Well, back to brewing, and here's hoping my mash paddle is man enough.

No I don’t condone the manslaughter of the individual concerned. I do however believe that you condone the murder of innocents.
Please feel free to alight from the outrage bus or stay on for a few more stops as you wish.
Can you please direct me to where anyone condoned murder, on this thread.

Know exactly how terrifying things can be. Reminds me of my first date with (CD❤️). Scared shipless doesn't even touch the edge. Did I accidentally discharge my weapon?
Well, back to brewing, and here's hoping my mash paddle is man enough.
I thought my mash paddle was sufficient, I am however now thinking about a bigger one 😎

One of my cousins was in the Guildford pub bombing luckily she was unhurt, my wife and i walked past the litter bin in Warrington the day before the bomb with our eldest boy who was three at the time, do i bear grudges toward the decent people of Ireland no i don't they are like the people of all nations there are good and bad in all nations, god i even love the French, do i think there should justice yes i do, there has always been justice throughout history just ask the relatives and those who survived the holocaust so yes justice should be served how can it not be if you are shot in back

One of my cousins was in the Guildford pub bombing luckily she was unhurt, my wife and i walked past the litter bin in Warrington the day before the bomb with our eldest boy who was three at the time, do i bear grudges toward the decent people of Ireland no i don't they are like the people of all nations there are good and bad in all nations, god i even love the French, do i think there should justice yes i do, there has always been justice throughout history just ask the relatives and those who survived the holocaust so yes justice should be served how can it not be if you are shot in back
Extremely lucky
Very lucky
And very much agreed
If God loves the French then why wouldn’t we?
Agreed
Justice was served by a military court over 30 years ago.
Has justice been again served now, the court believes so.
And I do believe I smell the hint of apples and pears.

No I don’t condone the manslaughter of the individual concerned. I do however believe that you condone the murder of innocents.
Please feel free to alight from the outrage bus or stay on for a few more stops as you wish.
Why do you believe I condone the murder of innocents ? Highlight my posts where I said this ?
You have came on here throwing accusations about me as a person when you have no idea what my background is. Why ?
Are you the kind of person that thinks all Irish people are terrorists ?
And please explain what the “outrage bus” is

You accused someone of condoning the murder of innocents.
Could you provide proof of this, please
Would you say that stating an individual got his just desserts is?
Why do you believe I condone the murder of innocents ? Highlight my posts where I said this ?
You have came on here throwing accusations about me as a person when you have no idea what my background is. Why ?
Are you the kind of person that thinks all Irish people are terrorists ?
And please explain what the “outrage bus” is
Remember the post from last year, about Lord Mountbatten getting his just desserts?
For the record I don’t think all Irish are terrorists. I am also fully aware of the pain families have due to the killing of a loved one, that never goes away. I am also cognisant of the hell that the soldier involved in the case that this particular thread started off about is in. All I ask is that people think of the bigger picture.

Anyway, this is my stop, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Remember the post from last year, about Lord Mountbatten getting his just desserts?
For the record I don’t think all Irish are terrorists. I am also fully aware of the pain families have due to the killing of a loved one, that never goes away. I am also cognisant of the hell that the soldier involved in the case that this particular thread started off about is in. All I ask is that people think of the bigger picture.

Lord Mountbatten has multiple accusations of been a paedophile, open secret on both sides of the border here.

Have a good weekend

Hardly an innocent now was he.
I suggest you put this thread on ignore to avoid anymore hurt. Apologies if any thing said offended you not my intention. But a convicted murderer solider is as bad as any convicted murderer terrorist in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back