Ispindel & Full Calibration Offer - AssetSolution

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great company, I bought one and it cam fully compatible with my system. I used in my first brew and it was faultless. When I went to recharge it the charging port came away from the board. Upon reporting this to company was asked to return and it was repaired and returned within a week

What am I missing here? Isn't this the same as a Tilt basically, but only 40 quid and calibrated too?? If so, i'm in!!!!!

What App do I need if I bought one?
It works in brewfather. I use it now in that although I had the standalone app called brewspy which was very good. Brewspy has a free version which I think from memory is only missing notifications.

I ordered one! They seem to be suggesting ubidot by default, but do mention several other sites. Depends if you have a faavourite or not, I suppose. Did you have a particular reason for moving from brewspy to brewfather, jayk34?

Brewspy is excellent but really only for tracking fermentation. I was using it initially and recording recipes etc separately in another app.

I then started using brewfather for creating and recording recipes and using it for timers in brew days. Decided to use the tracking of ispindle in brewfather as well to keep info in one place. If you don't want an the bells and whistles in brewfather, then brewspy is a great app.

Brewspy is excellent but really only for tracking fermentation. I was using it initially and recording recipes etc separately in another app.

I then started using brewfather for creating and recording recipes and using it for timers in brew days. Decided to use the tracking of ispindle in brewfather as well to keep info in one place. If you don't want an the bells and whistles in brewfather, then brewspy is a great app.
Thanks for that... I'm only brewing from kits atm so probably don't need timers and recipe support ... <cue ominous laughter> not yet mwahahaha

I have one of these from the same company and use it in all extract brews.

Use with Unidots and can track brew temp and gravity at anytime from my mobile. Still use a Hydrometer for OG and FG but it's so close to the ispindle that I really have no need.

Single charge will last you for 3 brews.

Here is an example of Dark Rock Citra currently in the FV.

Screenshot_20211028-222322_Samsung Internet.jpg

Latest posts

Back