Jimsbeerkit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EccentricDyslexic

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting problems with Jims forum today? I cant seem to get on the forum at all, i am getting sql errors.

steve

:nono: Bad language!! :rofl:
No I can't get on either only looked out of interest!

EccentricDyslexic said:
Is anyone else getting problems with Jims forum today? I cant seem to get on the forum at all, i am getting sql errors.

steve

I've had the same problem since yesterday :(

I have no problems with Jims, some great stuff there as here, still post there regularish, it's been down since yesteday for me.

I hope the owners of this forum don't mind me posting this message here!

The problem is with our hosting company WestHost; many of their sites have been down for 18 hours now, and they keep putting back the resolution time. Andy and I are communicating by email (most of them x-rated! :twisted: ).

All I can suggest is to keep checking the forum (the 'static' web pages still work, but nothing else).

I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused.

EccentricDyslexic said:
I'm intrigued...do some on here have a problem with JBK? or is it just friendly rivalry? :wha:

steve :?

Of course not just freindly Rivalary!

I'm a member of Jim's also, but Jims and here are 2 seperate accounts and user names!

Sorry to here about the problems Jim, hope you get things sorted :thumb:

Jim said:

The problem is with our hosting company WestHost; many of their sites have been down for 18 hours now, and they keep putting back the resolution time. Andy and I are communicating by email (most of them x-rated! :twisted: ).

All I can suggest is to keep checking the forum (the 'static' web pages still work, but nothing else).

No probs Jim :thumb:

Hope it's sorted soon.

Wez

EccentricDyslexic said:
I'm intrigued...do some on here have a problem with JBK? or is it just friendly rivalry? :wha:

steve :?

certainly no rivalry at all, Jim has a great site I hope the collective members enjoy both forums.

Wez said:
Jim said:

No probs Jim :thumb:

Hope it's sorted soon.

Wez

Thanks Wez. :cool:

Tony said:
Hey Wez

Feeling rather good at the moment?

If you mean beating Burnley 5-2 yep :thumb: good result. Two big games this week (FA cup replay v Palace and then the final on Sunday) so a nice springboard into those. :cool:

Yes indeed, riding the crest of a wave and all that!

Now .. if only wigan could step up their game!

Some useless but interesting info: -

Outage Information
On Saturday, February 20 2010, at approximately 2:20 p.m. MST during an annual fire system inspection of our data center the fire suppression system was inadvertently triggered and discharged into the data center environment. The discharge of the fire system has affected the hardware and operations of our servers. Not all servers have been affected by the discharge. We are working to restore our servers and services as quickly as possible. Due to the nature of this interruption we will be experiencing extended outages.

So now we know why, but not when things will be back to normal. :roll:

Latest posts

Back