Joke

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackdouglas

Reaction score
What do you call a freak storm at a beer festival?

Hurricane Shandy

p.s. I'm taking a break from brewing at the moment. Last brew (Admiral's Reserve) was superlative. But I need to knock the binge drinking on the head for a while and lose some weight as I was practically unable to fit into my trousers a few weeks ago. Thinking of going on the wagon until Xmas. Might get a brew going for Hogmanay.

blackdouglas said:
But I need to knock the binge drinking on the head for a while and lose some weight as I was practically unable to fit into my trousers a few weeks ago. Thinking of going on the wagon until Xmas. Might get a brew going for Hogmanay.

Bu**er that! Eat less, drink more... :drink:

;)

Oh, and I had a bottle of Admiral recently that has been in the stash for about 8 months...

...ooooohhh baby!!! Cracking pint!

Drink more = eat more, usually at 3 in the morning

I need to fix my beer belly before embarking on any further home brewing ventures. I used to be able to sink a gallon or two in my youth and still not be fat, but middle aged has arrived and I'm not as nimble as I used to be.

So therefore, it's beer vipasana for a few more weeks. God I don't half miss a pint though...

Tell you, first pint of ale after a few months on the wagon, the taste is like nothing you have ever experienced. Divine.

:lol: I hope you saved a couple of those Admirals for when you are ready to quit with the quitting! Would be a splendid return to the beer IMO. :thumb:

Would be nice, but unfortunately temptation got the better of me :drink: :drink:

blackdouglas said:

Hurricane Shandy

p.s. I'm taking a break from brewing at the moment. Last brew (Admiral's Reserve) was superlative. But I need to knock the binge drinking on the head for a while and lose some weight as I was practically unable to fit into my trousers a few weeks ago. Thinking of going on the wagon until Xmas. Might get a brew going for Hogmanay.

After that ,I would take a break from telling jokes also. ;)

Pearlfisher said:
blackdouglas said:

Hurricane Shandy

After that ,I would take a break from telling jokes also. ;)

:lol:

Latest posts

Back