Keg Charger - Help!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TweetTweetWill

Reaction score
Hi all, first time poster with a seemingly big problem.

I’ve got a Corny Keg which I’m trying to attach a Keg Charger and outlet tap to.

I’ve attached my keg charger to the In Inlet with a disconnect and tap to the outlet using another disconnect.
I’ve no idea why beer isn’t coming out of the tap. Help!!!

is there pressure in the keg try pulling the release valve to see if pressure comes out if so it looks like a blockage or a bad disconnect connection.
You will have to report back so that we can help diagnose the problem
Also what type of beer ands has it any hops in the keg

is there pressure in the keg try pulling the release valve to see if pressure comes out if so it looks like a blockage or a bad disconnect connection.
You will have to report back so that we can help diagnose the problem
Also what type of beer ands has it any hops in the keg
There doesn’t appear to be pressure inside. I’ve got a suspicion the charger may be the issue. Belgian Wheat Beer. No hops in the keg.

Looks that way are you using a co2 cartridge type charger?
It looks like no co2 is getting into the keg - does the charger make a noise like it is discharging co2? and does it seem to be connected correctly?

Looks that way are you using a co2 cartridge type charger?
It looks like no co2 is getting into the keg - does the charger make a noise like it is discharging co2? and does it seem to be connected correctly?
Yeah got a CO2 cartridge charger off Amazon. It almost seems as though the charger is letting co2 off before it can get to the keg. All connections seem right (although I don’t really know what I’m looking at/for).

So I’d got the wrong input disconnect. Duly changed for a gas threaded in from Brew2Bottle and now I have a free flow of beer. Huzzah.

Back