Kegs, "kegs" and other 'kegs'

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glass on right 100ml to first line, second line 200ml and 375ml at the fill level seen.
Glass on left is 500ml it would take an imperial pint.View attachment 94637
i like the one on the left.

btw getting back on track, i m not sure if i mentioned it before but after waiting a year the 4 liter version of the oxebar keg is finally available at kegland.. i imagine they will soon be available in the UK and USA.

coming in at 13 inches with tapping head this is a great low profile option.

1705089423140.png

i have however found other options by this time. if they become available in the states i will prolly still get a tapping head and a few 4 liters just to add more variety to my collection.

i figure i can do a mini kegging review and compare all of them.

i like the one on the left.

btw getting back on track, i m not sure if i mentioned it before but after waiting a year the 4 liter version of the oxebar keg is finally available at kegland.. i imagine they will soon be available in the UK and USA.

coming in at 13 inches with tapping head this is a great low profile option.

View attachment 94640

i have however found other options by this time. if they become available in the states i will prolly still get a tapping head and a few 4 liters just to add more variety to my collection.

i figure i can do a mini kegging review and compare all of them.
Hey distributors, home brew shops, etc. if you're listening! Please bring a few pallets of these into the UK. 🙂 I'll take at least half a dozen off your hands, maybe more over time.

Latest posts

Back