Kegland - Ali Express

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Branny

Beer swillin, pie munchin, fat mon
Reaction score
Hello All,

Might just be me. Has anyone else noticed that any items they have in their Ali basket from Kegland show as no longer available? If you also go to the official store it also shows no products.

I first noticed it last week - hopefully it's a temporary glitch as opposed to them withdrawing from Ali / stopping shipping to UK.

Not used it for years ,, Everytime I add something to the basket the shipping is extortionate !
45052647-366F-4410-8C95-0539C1B6FC6C.png

I think if you click into the items it might show that the seller isn't Kegland official.

Hello All,

Might just be me. Has anyone else noticed that any items they have in their Ali basket from Kegland show as no longer available? If you also go to the official store it also shows no products.

I first noticed it last week - hopefully it's a temporary glitch as opposed to them withdrawing from Ali / stopping shipping to UK.
What it could be is the retailers buying off Keg Land in good faith and then getting undercut by Keg Land on Ali Express. I am sure they aren't happy with that sort of behaviour from a wholesaler.

The only Kegland products I’m seeing on AliExpress now are on the Brew Ware Store.

It only sells Kegland stuff by the looks of things, so could it be that they have rebranded for the reason Foxy gave above?

Latest posts

Back