Kegland co2 regulator

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labrewski

Landlord.
Reaction score
I'm having a problem trying to find one of these regulator's at a fair price that ships to Ireland any one know where I might find one

What prices are you looking at currently ? It's currently £45.86 delivered to my address in northern Ireland from kegland on AliExpress.

What prices are you looking at currently ? It's currently £45.86 delivered to my address in northern Ireland from kegland on AliExpress.
I'll have another look I was seeing up to 80

Is it the mark 4 one you are interested in ?

This is a screenshot of it added to my basket.

IMG_20220320_093753.jpg

67 euro I'm getting now ill wait a day or two they might offer a discount I left it in my cart

I got this one from AliExpress last Sept, comes with hose and connectors. Would be about 46 stg now, nothing express about delivery but works perfectly - you have to pick which co2 tank connector you require CGA320 or W21.8 and reads 0-60 feed and 0-3000psi tank. Atm I have it permanently connected to a cornie with Wherry in it and a co2 cylinder from AJ Edge.

1647811040292.png

Why would you buy crappy Chinese, when the ODL ones available at similar price?🤔
I'd agree with this. If you are going to go crappy Chinese, don't pay more than £20, and expect to make constant adjustments to settle on the correct PSI.
I'll get an ODL one I think when they next go reasonably priced.

Why would you buy crappy Chinese, when the ODL ones available at similar price?🤔

Totally agree. You can get ODL for under £50 or Micromatic for a few pounds more. Both are intended to be used in a damp pub cellar for years without problems.

Buying anything cheaper is a false economy. You'll have to replace it sooner, quite possibly along with a new tank of CO2 when it fails and dumps the whole lot out.

I've got MK-4 and works like a charm. Very solid quality. I had one Italian before but this one is much better.

Latest posts

Back