Kit reviews

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyhull

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi there,
Not sure this is in the right place?

Is there a kit review page anywhere, specifically on the Woodfordes Wherry kit!

Thanks

have done the Wherry i think most people have at one point or another

nice pint, has a tendency to stick but if you wait around 4 weeks or so after its a lovely pint

Thanks guys,
Just wasn't sure i was looking in the right places.

There's no kit review section it might be worth setting one up as I know there's a lot of kit brewers on here then you can compeer notes and even little tweaks you have done i.e adding hops or different yeasts or adding ingredients to the brew :thumb:

Although I think the search facility is more than adequate for this purpose I do think that a seperate section for kit reviews/specific kit chat would be a bit of fun. Besides, the AG boys have got their own recipes section.

Might just keep all us newbies in a controllable place too, think of it as one place for all the 'stuck Wherry' questions. :whistle:

Come on Mods, whats the worst that could happen? (Actually, don't answer that).

I would quite like to see this, there is one website I look at to see what reviews kits get, but id rather not have to... Would be great if something similar was on here

bobsbeer said:
The Harris forum has a kit review section.
I think I looked in on the Harris forum last night for the first time this year, but haven't actually logged in for quite a while now.

You can only see the reviews section if you're logged in as a member.

I think it's a good idea.

BTW OP, I've just done a Wherry. It took a couple of weeks to reach 1.014 in roughly 22 degress.

Latest posts

Back