Labels

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disgruntledgoat

Reaction score
I'm doing up a couple of batches of AG for our wedding, one of them is in the bottle already and the other is currently in the 2nd ferment/aging process...

Anyhoo... I'd like to make some labels for the bottles, with pictures of the dogs on, I think. How do you guys label up your brew? Any special software? Stickers with a special printer setting? How do you design and lay out the labels? All help appreciated.

I think that most people just print onto normal printer paper, cut out the labels, and then slap them on with either glue sticks or just plane old milk. I've never tried, but everyone says that the milk works well. You just dip the paper in a bowl of milk, slap it on, and let it dry.

I use Serif PagePlus Starter Edition.

Use Pritstik. it washes off easy.

IMAG0368.jpg

I use these. Will print in any printer. I use MS Publisher and the label size is selectable as a preset document setup.
Much quicker to put on than cutting out and pasting, downside is they're harder to get off. I've found that if I fill the bottle with hot water and leave for 30 secs to soften the glue they peel off pretty clean.

Back