Lager than Life competition

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, no sign of mine, I'll get in contact with them to see if the entry has been received or not.
The scores were uploaded on Saturday soon after the judging finished and the scoresheets/feedback uploaded the following morning so you would have had your scores by now if it had been judged I would imagine.

Ah that is disappointing, serves me right for sending it with Hermes. :( thanks for your help.

Hmm...I sent mine tracked with royal mail. Think parcel force also don't have any restrictions for sending beer.
Just had it confirmed that it was not in the competition. I sent mine via the InPost locker for the convenience factor and only found out after that they use Hermes. It was booked for "Guaranteed next day delivery" and was then marked as delivered four days later :laugh8:.

Oh well, lessons learnt. I was looking forward to the feedback on those that know what they're talking about more than anything.

Congrats to all those that won awards.

Latest posts

Back