Laptop recommendations.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be possible that a compete reinstall of the operating system on your Mac book might fix the crashing.
I did upgrade the OS a year or two ago as I was still stuck on something like Sierra. I may have to spend some time doing it again in the short term as a lot of the laptops I'm looking at won't be available for a few days. Probably worth deleting all the poker apps I've got on the thing too aheadbutt

Probably worth deleting all the poker apps I've got on the thing too aheadbutt

You could also try clearing the cookies and temporary files in the web browser. If you're careful you should be able to avoid deleting browsing history and passwords.

That also leads me to think that you could try installing another browser like edge or Firefox and seeing if you get better crashes that way.

Have you considered going for a Chromebook, far cheaper and in all honesty far better, Instant start-up, loads of useful google stuff, it does everything a laptop does without bloatware. ,

Firefox is the only browser that can very barely open teams for me to do this homework. Sorry I mean for the kids to do the homework.

Latest posts

Back