Local ice cream man found dead in his van

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tazuk

Landlord.
Reaction score
Local ice cream man found dead in his van covered in raspberry sauce, hundreds and thousands and chocolate sprinkles. Police says he may have topped himself! :thumb: :rofl:

I used to be an archaeologist, and on one dig we thought we'd found a snowmans graveyard - turned out it was just a field of carrots.

tazuk said:
Local ice cream man found dead in his van covered in raspberry sauce, hundreds and thousands and chocolate sprinkles. Police says he may have topped himself! :thumb: :rofl:

You should be on the stage, one leaves in about 30 mins be on it.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was bidding on Ebay the other day for a Micky Mouse Outfit

When I won I was disappointed to find that I owned the management team at the local hospital.

Cheers

RD

BIGJIM72 said:
I pulled a dyslexic bird the other night-I took her home & she cooked my sock.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll have that thanks :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because you changed the joke away from hospital Management to football.
:thumb:

As a drunk guy staggers out of the bar one Friday evening, a fire engine races past, siren wailing and lights flashing.
Immediately, the drunk starts chasing the engine, running as fast as he can until eventually he collapses, gasping for breath.
In a last act of desperation he shouts after the fire engine, "If that's the way you want it, you can keep your bloody ice cream!"
:lol:

surely she was in a cocktail bar, no?!

OIC what you mean GA - no I'm not, but I did think it was a bit harsh to call hospital management a Micky Mouse outfit, however, I am an Aston Villa Fan, and I think they did terribly last season, and it was managements fault, and they've sacked McLeish, so that's alright now.

Crastney said:
I am an Aston Villa Fan, and I think they did terribly last season, and it was managements fault, and they've sacked McLeish, so that's alright now.

I used to be a werewolf, but I'm all right nowoooooooooooooooo

it's OK I've got me coat on and the taxis on it's way :roll: :lol:

The old ones are the best ones.

A bloke is sat in the pub drinking all night. When the barman calls for last orders, he gets off of his stool and falls flat on his face. Thinking the fresh air will do him some good he crawls outside, tries standing up only to fall flat on his face again. He decided to crawl the 4 streets to his house. He eventually got through the front door after falling over a few more times, crawled upstairs and dragged himself into bed. The next morning his wife woke him up shouting "you've been out drinking haven't you?". He said "How did you work that out?". She said "The landlord's been on the phone, you left your wheelchair at the pub again". :lol:

I know I know its **** and old :D

Back