London Pubs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day trip, literally.
Going to do the National Museum first.
Realise London is a huge city.
Perhaps one or two recommendations.

Cross Keys looks good

If you are going to the British Museum, then Bloomsbury has some great pubs. For interiors, the Lamb on Lambs Conduit Street is a lovely pub. Might be Fullers from memory.

I used to drink in the Lord John Russell too.

If you are going to the South Kensington Museums, there's a few gems hidden away in the Mews streets out the way. I'll try and remember some.

Centrally, the Harp is excellent.

If you are going to the British Museum, then Bloomsbury has some great pubs. For interiors, the Lamb on Lambs Conduit Street is a lovely pub. Might be Fullers from memory.

I used to drink in the Lord John Russell too.

If you are going to the South Kensington Museums, there's a few gems hidden away in the Mews streets out the way. I'll try and remember some.

Centrally, the Harp is excellent.
Great, thanks for that

Harp, Lamb & Flag, de Hems, Craft Beer Co., Cross Keys, Lowlander, then down to the Coach & Horses (Wellington Street, not the Soho one) for a pint of Guinness would be a decent crawl.
Excellent, sounds spot on.
Am going to see th3 Spitting Image Show and have few other things on.

Will try and soldier on and hit a few London pubs. Really looking forward to it.

The Imperial War Museum has a Troubles Exhibitors and the British Museum had an exhibition of Ancient Greek and Persian drinking vessels.

Rock and Roll

Excellent, sounds spot on.
Am going to see th3 Spitting Image Show and have few other things on.

Will try and soldier on and hit a few London pubs. Really looking forward to it.

The Imperial War Museum has a Troubles Exhibitors and the British Museum had an exhibition of Ancient Greek and Persian drinking vessels.

Rock and Roll
The Benin Bronzes are quite an incredible sight to see at the British Museum as well.

Back