Lucky escape.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
New underpants please.

Police officers were left "speechless" that a driver and his passenger were uninjured when railings pierced their windscreen.

The car, driven by a male who passed his test weeks ago, crashed on a frosty road near a water pumping station in Linton, Cambridgeshire, on Friday.

He had a front-seat passenger and police said they were "thankfully going home to their families uninjured".

BCH Road Policing advised people: "Please drive to the conditions".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-46578052

_104823703_ceed3708-4cf2-412a-86b5-6f152446cb1f.jpg

_104823701_car_icy.jpg

Back in the 60's, a mate of mine was driving along one night when he was overtaken by a car going really fast.

It was out in the country and he saw the rear lights of the overtaking car go out when they melded with the rear lights of a lorry. He slowed down and realised that the car that had overtaken him had ploughed straight into the back of a flat-bed lorry that was parked at the side of the road.

My mate pulled alongside the car, lifted a torch out of his glove-box, asked his wife to roll down her side window and shone his torch into the car. He then discovered that:

A) The driver of the car had a scaffold pole rammed through the centre of his face. and

B) His wife had turned away from the scene and thrown up all over his lap!

As he pointed out "We were on our way to a night-club but that ruined the evening; by the time I went back home and changed it was too late!"

I suppose nowadays they would both have received some form of treatment for PTSD!

Latest posts

Back