Making a website

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mastersmithson

Reaction score
hi all, hope your Saturday is good so far. My missus has just qualified as a counsellor so we are looking at getting her self-employed. After she's made her logo to company I said we should make a website to help advertise.

How would I go about doing this? Does anyone have any decent experience with website builders or domain places?

I used to run a football site but cannot find the company i used to built it, this one looks good https://www.site123.com/

If you are a beginner and want the easiest, most professional, web-building site - then this is the one. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. The customer support is brilliant. I am in the UK but they replied to my query on a Sunday. A wide selection of templates which are very adaptable plus new features regularly being added. Very cost-effective hosting. Simply the best. Peter Murray, CEO, Goldfella ltd."
Peter Murray

This is BY FAR, the easiest and most user-friendly website designer that I have dealt with. The technicians on the help chat are above professional and make it so easy to create an awesome website. Once I found SITE123, I quit looking!"
Christi Prettyman

"I would highly recommend hosting a website with this company. I had issues with transferring my information from another hosting site to here, and SITE123 helped me step by step. I chose SITE123 instead of a couple of others based on the very quick response and help within minutes. Do not hesitate with SITE123!"

Last edited:
I used to run a football site but cannot find the company i used to built it, this one looks good https://www.site123.com/

If you are a beginner and want the easiest, most professional, web-building site - then this is the one. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. The customer support is brilliant. I am in the UK but they replied to my query on a Sunday. A wide selection of templates which are very adaptable plus new features regularly being added. Very cost-effective hosting. Simply the best. Peter Murray, CEO, Goldfella ltd."
Peter Murray

This is BY FAR, the easiest and most user-friendly website designer that I have dealt with. The technicians on the help chat are above professional and make it so easy to create an awesome website. Once I found SITE123, I quit looking!"
Christi Prettyman

"I would highly recommend hosting a website with this company. I had issues with transferring my information from another hosting site to here, and SITE123 helped me step by step. I chose SITE123 instead of a couple of others based on the very quick response and help within minutes. Do not hesitate with SITE123!"

Nice, thanks I'll have a butchers :-)

Latest posts

Back