Malt miller?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devonhomebrew

Landlord.
Reaction score
I just ordered something off rob on the malt miller how long does he normally take to deliver the parcel via courier?

If its grain, I have had stuff delivered in 2 days before but 2-4 is probably the best guide.

If its equipment then it may be a little longer.

Used Rob a few times now and found the products to be top quality and shipping always prompt.

I thought Rob was next day if you ordered before 2pm - my last small order of yeast was - and my last 30kg order took 2 days ( I ordered after 2pm )

Great service :thumb:

Give him a ring!

He's the kind of bloke that will pull out the stops if he can...

well 4 days is alright anyway but im worried the couriers will knock and run like they always do

I order in the mornings and its always been delivered by next day .... every time :thumb:

Yeah, give him a ring, he's very helpful.

I usually order 2 days before I want to take delivery, just in case theres a problem with it coming so far.

DirtyC

yeah if ordered after 2pm (mines always around now ish) and you then get a uk mail email the next day , then the parcel the day after ( and mine comes 8am every time ) best service i've had and its the same every order.

Yep, agree with the above, you should have it Wednesday (assuming you ordered after 2pm)

Next day delivery every time - never had a problem. And yes, do give him a ring if you need to - he answers the phone himself!

Yep, it will leave us tomorrow for delivery Wednesday. Courier gets it right 99% of the time.

Rob

switches timer on...... my delivery is due today then.........tick tock tick tock...... :D

UK Mail just made it ! delivery arrived 1745 hours....

I love the Malt Miller! Always had excellent service and have found him extremely helpful.

borischarlton said:
Yep, it will leave us tomorrow for delivery Wednesday. Courier gets it right 99% of the time.

Rob

Cheers man was very happy with how easy the website is to use :thumb:

Latest posts

Back