Update on my AG#15 & 16 IPAs - i bottled both about 10 days ago but neither is clearing as I'd expect - any suggestions? It's irksome as i used WY1272 which is supposed to clear better than 1056 which I've used before. Both seemed clear in the trial jar before i dry hopped so I'm pretty sure it's hop matter. I used pellets for AG#15, and leaf hops for 16 (plus a hop tea experiment). When I've dry hopped before I've just added pellets loose and they seemed to settle out, whereas this time i used hop bags. Some material settled out in the bottles initially in the first 2-3 days but no change since then. My current plan is to give them a full 14 days to carb up at room temp, then stick them in the shed where it should a few degs cooler to see if that helps - might also try putting a couple in the fridge to see. I'd prefer them to clear, but I'd the beer still tastes good then I'll be happy with that.