mobile gas for Corney

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdt7618

Landlord.
Reaction score
Last edited:
Nope just came through as normal, took a bit of time to get here but works great.

Inspired me to have a nosey around. Been trying to become "mobile" again since refills for "Widget" cylinders became unavailable (again). 16g cartridges are a bit expensive for my tastes although you do seem to be able to get 38g and 45g cartridges with the same thread (3/8inch-24UNF from what I've been able to glean); if the regulator/disconnect assembly can support this extra weight.

The output is likely to be iffy but should hold to roughly 10-20psi for short periods (that's for hours, not days), but I imagine the output can be connected into a suitable secondary for more "exacting" setups.

Probably worth a look as my current solution of using aluminium cylinders is still quite a weight to hump around (I can still only get 6.35Kg CO2, although I understand some places do 3.15 and even 1.5Kg cylinders).

I can always tie myself into Soda-stream cylinders for another round of "chase that thread".

Latest posts

Back