Moor Beer Company

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artiums_enteri

Regular.
Reaction score
I just heard an interview from Moor Beer Company located in England on the brewing network, and they seemed pretty squared away. I'm curious if my British brewing brethren have tried much of their beer, and if so what do you think? Unfortunately their beer hasn't made it to the US yet, but listening to these fellas talk made me quite thirsty.

Not heard of them or tried them.
They are not local to me, and these kind of beers tend not to travel very far.
Will look out for them at future beer fests though!

theyre pretty damn good their old freddy walker got a silver in the national winter ales festival

their revival and jjj ipa are stunning

Haven't tried their beer, but they have a very good website and I like the sound of their beers. I knew nothing about the High Strength Beer Duty for beers 7.5% and above, Moor Beer Co are pretty ****** off with CAMRA's non action. Did anyone on here know about this new tax?, it's all a bit too late to do anything now I suppose.

Good Ed said:
Haven't tried their beer, but they have a very good website and I like the sound of their beers. I knew nothing about the High Strength Beer Duty for beers 7.5% and above, Moor Beer Co are pretty ****** off with CAMRA's non action. Did anyone on here know about this new tax?, it's all a bit too late to do anything now I suppose.
with three beers that fall into the new bracket im well bloody aware of it!its put 13p on a bottle of my stronger beers :evil:

Latest posts

Back