Movember etc. ....................

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duxuk

Landlord.
Reaction score
I've just had a look at a thread about dry January moaners. It got me thinking of the names people keep giving months, usually for charitable purposes. I'm sure many of us are trivial enough of mind to think of some funny ones.
Once I replenish my beer stocks in Janbrewery and Febrewery I might move on to Parch. I'll eat lots of traditional Lancashire brown peas. Could be a windy month. Any thoughts?

Only 10 and a bit months until Decembeer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they still suggesting we eat 5 a day after some diatery expert said it's a load of rubbish he said eat healthily you do not need 5 a day, I probably manage two a day if you include the juice in my wine. :D

I'd rather live a carefree 70 than a worried 90.
Don't tell the missus please.

For sure. Why the hell would anyone want a life of misery by abstaining from the things that give pleasure ( in my case tobacco /beer / industrial strength curries, just to get a few extra years of the adult nappy / care home scenario? I know... I'll pass on the beer and curry tonight and quit smoking so's I can have an extra day in my 80s or whenever. And sell the motorbike lest I crash the damn thing 'before my time'.

Choose between these last thoughts: "I could have done so much more, full of regrets now" and "Yo buddy, hold my beer"

Latest posts

Back